Equity release is available to homeowners who are over 55 years old. People in their retirement may find it difficult to survive in these days of rising costs. Possibly their greatest asset is their home and often the answer to their financial difficulties.
Depending on age a percentage of the value of your house can be released either as a lump sum or as an income or both. This money can be used for any number of purposes including, help for family, to purchase a holiday or home improvements.
- Depending on your ages a proportion of the value of your house is released
- You remain the legal owner
- With some policies you don’t have to pay any premiums during life.
- At death or being taken into care, your house is sold and lender gets back the capital and interest, if applicable.
- No negative equity guarantee, not all our lenders offer this.
Home Reversion Scheme:
- The house is sold, the client gets the money and has a right to live in properly for life, or until they go into “long term care”.
- Not available in Northern Ireland.
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
We have a number of lenders on our panel, most of which have signed up to the SHIP agreement, which guarantees no negative equity.
Fortress Financial Services are an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited, which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate auto enrolment, inheritance tax planning, trusts & wills.